5/20/15

2 Months

2 Months
I can't believe it has been 2 months already and time for me to go back to work. How can I leave this smiling face?! I have been so blessed to enjoy these last 2 months with Emma and her sister and I can't wait for school to be out...only 2.5 weeks! Emma has started to smile and "talk" we are loving every second of it. At her 2 month appt. she weighed 9 lbs 4 oz, she has gained almost 4 pounds in 2 months, and she is 21.5 inches long. Dr, Greenberg said she is growing and looking great. Sadly she got shots at this appointment but she was a trooper! We are happy to say that we have kept the seizures under control with her mediciation and keeping our fingers crossed that it continues. I get nervous everyday wondering if today will be the day she starts having them again, but I have to stop harping on something I have no control over and be happy every second she is not having a seizure. Since I went back to work Brandon has been getting up early for work so that he can pick them up early from my parents (who have been amazing and so supportive through all this and we can't thank them enough). While I was at work on Wednesday Brandon sent me the cutest video it definitely helped me get through the day. I promise it will make you smile too (video below)


Thanks again for all the donations and support. It has been a relief to be able to pay off some of the medical bills that we have already received from PCH and the many that we haven't received yet. THANKS <3




No comments:

Post a Comment