8/26/15

BEST BIG SISTER EVER.....AVA

So I know that this blog is about Emma and her progress and milestones but a big part of Emma is her sister Ava. Ava has been working hard to move up in her gymnastics class. So I wanted to brag a bit about her. I don't know what we would do without Ava she has been our light at the end of the dark tunnel. She keeps us positive and moving forward. She helps Emma with Physical Therapy everytime we do it and she really wants to be apart of it all. She wants to go to dr appt. and she listens to everything she says and she likes to have conversations after the appt. We obviously don't let her attend appt that we feel she shouldn't but she wants to know whats going on with her sister and I don't want to ever take that away from her. After the appt. as we talk we help to clarify and questions that she has or we help her to understand better by using kid friendly terms. Then of course we come home and get the same appt. all over again by Dr. Ava, haha sometimes almost word for word. All I know is that Ava was ment to be Emma's big sister and she was sent her to make sure Emma get the most out of life. I love my girls so much and feel so blessed to be able to call them MINE/OURS :)

Ava at gymnastics (sorry between the fence shots)


Balance Beam - backwards-
So close to landing on her feet (her first try ever!)

Ava likes to take pictures and videos just like any other 4 year old and she likes to share Emma with everyone. Here is a video that she took today (Aug. 26, 2015) I love it! Thanks Ava for capturing special moments. See she's awesome we would be lost without her.
WE LOVE YOU BIG SISTER, AVA!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this blog, Jaclyn. I love keeping up with Emma's progress but I don't feel comfortable asking you at school...and who has time anyway! It's beautiful to watch Ava and Emma together and to hear how your family and friends support your family. As far as trials go, you got this...meaning you're handling it so well...lol incase I wasn't clear. Love ya, Cyndi

    ReplyDelete