7/22/20

Preschool Chapter

When Emma turned 3 years old we graduated Early Intervention and it was her time to move forward. However we were not ready for this next step...preschool?!?!? Emma was only 3 years old, still having seizures, and couldn't communicate. I felt like we were sending a newborn off to preschool. At the beginning of all this my answer was NO! No way were we going to be sending her off to preschool. Well as you know if you follow us on social media she did go to school and it was the best thing ever for her! Her teachers were fabulous, her nurses were amazing, and the kids in the classroom melted my heart as I seen the love they had for Emma. It was so hard to let go and let this happen but I wouldn't change a thing it was absolutely worth it!
Art Time
 Emma loved music and story time the best! She loved ringing the bells during music!
playing at recess
dress up center 

Preschool Graduation 


She's off to Kindergarten!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment